w3c

w3c

  • -€3.00

WEIDER - MAXIMUM KREA-GENIC 200 KAPSÚL

€36.00 €39.00 Save €3.00

WEIDER MAXIMUM KREA-GENIC 200 CAPSULES

Krea-GenicfromWEIDERit works on the basis of the maximum stability of creatine in your organism. What is unique is not only the 100% stability of creatine, which is taken up by the muscle cell, but also the fact that Krea-Genic drives creatine into the cells at a high speed. This results in a much higher and faster production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which is the main source of energy for muscle work.

WEIDER -

€36.00 €39.00 Save €3.00

w3c

Quantity :

Hurry! Only

 

Safe shopping

 

Quick delivery

 

Exchange of goods

WEIDER MAXIMUM KREA-GENIC 200 CAPSULES

Krea-GenicfromWEIDERit works on the basis of the maximum stability of creatine in your organism. What is unique is not only the 100% stability of creatine, which is taken up by the muscle cell, but also the fact that Krea-Genic drives creatine into the cells at a high speed. This results in a much higher and faster production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which is the main source of energy for muscle work.

Creatine is prodused endogenously in an amount of approximately 1 g/day. Synthesis takes place mainly in the liver, kidneys and to a lesser extent in the pancreas. The rest of the creatine available to the body is obtained through the diet at about 1 g/d on an omnivorous diet. 95% of the body's creatine stores are found in skeletal muscle, and the remaining 5% is distributed in the brain, liver, kidneys and testes. Since creatine is present in the diet mainly from meat, vegetarians have lower resting concentrations of creatine.

For the synthesis of creatine in the body, tri amino acids (glycine, arginine and methionine) and three enzymes (L-arginine:glycine amidinotransferase, guanidinoacetate methyltransferase and methionine adenosyltransferase). The influence of creatine synthesis on glycine metabolism in adults is low, but the demands are more pronounced on arginine and methionine metabolism.

Regularly ureports that creatine supplementation in combination with heavy training leads to an increase in physical performance, fat-free mass and muscle morphology. A meta-analysis from 2003 showed that individuals adjtaking creatine in combination with training achieve an average of +8%, or +14% greater performance in maximal (1RM) or endurance strength (maximum repetitions at a given percentage of 1RM) than the placebo group.

Elevationvital data:

For 4 capsules:

  • Krea-Genic - 3612 mg
  • - of which Creatine monohydrate - 3397 mg
  • - of which Creatine - 3000 mg

Composition:

Krea-Genic® (creatine monohydrate, acidity regulator: E500), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell), Bulking agent: E460; Anti-caking agents: E551, E470b

Boxed:

Sticky Add To Cart

Font: