Universal Animal M-Stak 168 tabl.
Features and Specifications:
Animal M - Get the most out of the anabolic hormones that naturally occur in your body.
- Testosterone. It's all about it. There are 300-1000 ng / dl total "bound" testosterone in the adult human body. If it suited us, there would be no problem. But unfortunately the situation is different. There is a big difference between free and bound testosterone. Only a fraction, 2% of the total, is present in the body in the active, unbound form. As a result, you have 700 ng / dl of free testosterone, of which only 7 ng / dl of testosterone can enter the cell and bind to the androgen receptor. Most of it is done elsewhere in the body and does not help the muscles to grow. It looks like they are closed behind a big door. The question then arises of what to do to consume 98% of the remaining testosterone in our body. That's a good question. If we had solved it, it would have done everything that had been done so far. But let's get to the heart of things: we've developed Animal Stak to take advantage of the 98% that have not yet been used.
- How it works: Testosterone produces testicles and adrenal glands in men. When it is excreted, it binds to Transportproteins such as globulin cortisol binding, sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and albumin. Testosterone weakly binds to albumin and cortisol binding globulin. But he ties in strongly with SHBG. Weak connections can be solved. Thus, free testosterone and bad binding testosterone can be considered as an accessible cluster. SHBG-binding testosterone can no longer be considered as a strong binding that can not be detached and thus can not undergo further binding with the androgen receptor.
- SHBG is produced in the liver. It has a high affinity to testosterone. Testosterone and SHBG work against each other. Changes that occurred at the SHBG level significantly affect the bioactive testosterone levels (free or free for albumin-binding testosterone fractions). As SHBG increases, the concentration of free testosterone generally decreases compared to the total amount of testosterone. And vice versa. As free testosterone levels increase, total testosterone levels increase and SHBG levels decrease. When we lower the SHBG level, the total testosterone level increases and, accordingly, the amount of bioactive testosterone increases. The magic is bioactive testosterone.
- At the SHBG level, it is associated with estrogen (SHBG levels are higher in women than in men). Estrogen stimulates SHBG production. Since testosterone can be more easily linked to estrogen, kelevated levels of SHBG may easily cause signs of estrogen. That's not good How much in The estrogen and testosterone SHBG gas is so significant that it has become a problem for heavy athletes to control the SHBG level to maximize muscle gain. Let's not forget that SHBG levels in older people increase and are consistent with decreasing levels of testosterone.
- Based on this, we developed Animal Stak to exploit the possibilities of the organism. As already mentioned, by lowering the level of SHBG, we can increase the amount of active testosterone.
- Free testosterone is very important to strengthen peace and strength. To reduce SHBG, we need to increase the body's ability to produce testosterone. At the same time, other substances contained in Animal Stak prevent the conversion of testosterone into DHT. And they also prevent the aromatization, so that the estrogen level drops. This completes the effect of Animal Stak. The biochemical processes that take place in the body support the natural testosterone production mechanism. When you're ready to move on, it's time for Animal Stak.
|Single batch size:||1 bag|
|Number of doses per pack:||21 Td>|
|Single dose values|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||10.5 mg|
|Magnesium (like sulfoxide)||450 mg|
|Natural test complex:|
|Tribulus extract complex|
|Longjack extract complex|
|Avena sativa extract|
|Growth hormone secretagogues:||300 mg|
|Mucuna Pruriens Extract|
|Vasodilator Complex||750 mg|
|Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG)|
|aromatase inhibitors:||200 MG|
|DHT Blocker:||475 mg|
|Phytosterols (providing beta-sitosterol)|
|Cortisol inhibitor complex:||300 mg|
|Liver detoxifying agent:||250 mg|
|Milk Thistie Extract|
Whey (milk), gelatin (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, lecithin (soy); blue # 1, pharmaceutical glaze.
Take 1 daily for 3 weeks. Take on training day 30-45 minutes before training. On day 1, take between meals, preferably on an empty stomach. Skip after 3 weeks a week.
Allergen Warning: Made in a company that processes milk, soy, eggs, peanuts, nuts, fish, crustaceans and wheat.