Nutrend BCAA Liquid 1000 ml
How do BCAAs work to protect muscles?
By adding the most commonly used amino acids from external sources, we provide the body with an alternative to BCAA metabolism (breakdown), and the organism "digests" the amino acids instead of its own amino acids. The "training" effect is to provide "ready-made" free amino acids during the recovery phase to quickly build up damaged or newly formed protein structures (muscles) after training ...
It is suitable for:
- Recovery of energy stocks
- Support of muscular strength
- Support of muscle building
- Protection of muscle mass from damage caused by strenuous physical performance
- Protection of muscle mass from destruction when losing weight
- Speed recovery after loading.
- to protect muscle mass and delay fatigue - no later than 30-60 minutes before 40 ml.
- to accelerate regeneration and support muscle growth - just after 40 ml
Application: Shake gently before use and measure as recommended. To serve, dilute the measuring spoon with water or a sports drink or simply drink. Milk and alcoholic drinks are not suitable for the preparation. After opening well verschstore below 25 ° C and use up to 2 ° Cmonths.
|Single batch size:||40 ml|
|Values:||in 40 ml||in 100 ml|
|energy value||51 kJ / 12 kcal||130 kJ / 30 kcal|
|protein||2.3 g||5.7 g|
|carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
|sugar||0 g||0 g|
|fats||0 g||0 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||0 g||0 g|
|roughage||0 g||0 g|
|salt||0.02 g||0.04 g|
|L-valine||1,840 mg||4 600 mg|
|L-isoleucine||800 mg||2,000 mg|
|L-leucine||560 mg||1,400 mg|
|Vitamin B6||1.6 mg||3.9 mg|
Water, L-valine, acidity regulator of citric acid, L-isoleucine, L-leucine, flavor (E 104, E 110), preservatives sorbic acid and sodium benzoate, sweeteners neohesperidin, sodium cyclamate, acesulfame K and sucralose, vitamin B6 pyridoxine hydrochloride).